Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

My First Lesson

So my first "lesson" comes from a verse that I don't think I've ever payed much attention to.

" I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly." -Psalm 22:10

Have I spent enough time in prayer for this little one? Have I sang psalms or hymns to her? Have I invested my time NOW on instilling the things of the Lord?

Sadly I must say no. With an active 2 year old running around and being uncomfortable, my focus has been in the wrong place when it has come to this pregnancy. But its not too late to fix it. If I focus on the miracle God is performing in me and use this time to create precious moments between the three of us (God, the baby, and me), I can start what will be a life long process of training her in the way she should go. I guess this is great practice for having one on one time wit each of my girls.


Thank you Father for revealing this to me. Please help me to continue to seek you first, for your ways are perfect!




(written 12/24/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment