Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Family Fun

Its been a long day. Lots of low contractions, hopefully they're doing something. It was nice to see family and not be so wrapped up in the pregnancy. Even though that's all anyone wants to talk about.

Dealing with the belly and Amina was a little easier today despite my discomfort. It feels like no matter what position I get in it hurts. But I was able to still lift her and feed her, maybe even better than I have been previously. We all played the Michael Jackson game for Wii. It was so much fun. I won twice! It was funny and everyone was shocked that the pregnant lady won. Of course grandma Mary is convinced that all that dancing is going to make the baby come tonight. Ha we'll see but some how I doubt it. Although I have been having some contractions since heading home. I'm just going to go to bed and go to church tomorrow as planned. Unless the Lord sees fit to have things go differently.

"I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. 6 My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. " -Psalm 130:5-6


(written 12/25/10) 

No comments:

Post a Comment