Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In HIS Hands

" The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the Lord." -Proverbs 21:31

I came across this verse randomly. Someone else actually mentioned it as a verse that gave them peace in their decision. But then I realized it fits me now. All I can do is get ready and know that the rest is up to YHVH.



Its such a blessing to have a heavenly Father that can see the big picture. Though I feel I'm ready, He knows all the details I don't. So I can rest assured that if she hasn't come, then its not time yet.


Though waiting isn't easy I can find my comfort in YHVH! So while I'm packing hospital bags I'm going to be praying. Not just for a safe delivery but also for my daughters. That they will be friends as well as siblings and that they will grow up loving YHVH and wanting to serve HIM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment