Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Here I am again...

Well here I am again. It's the last few weeks of my pregnancy and I am growing more impatient by the day! I thought about blogging this whole pregnancy, I've thought about coming back to this time and time again. But something stopped me. Now here I am on Dec 27th (again) writing about being 37 weeks pregnant (again). Only this time it is with our son.

I am so excited to meet this little guy. I just want to hold him and kiss him! I know that it is all in YHVH's timing and I will gladly wait for his perfect timing, but I'm still not a very patient person so this hasn't gotten any easier. However, I'm committed to trying to enjoy this and not just rush it along. Last tiem I only got to write for a few days before the baby came. So we shall see what happens with this one....

In the mean time let me share something that's been getting me through. This is one of my all time favorite birth videos. Hope you enjoy :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment